Are you looking for high quality stock images for your creative projects? There is a new player in town. Adobe Stock has been in the industry for a little over a year only, but it has shown great potential. It started with over 40 million images from Fotolia and the Dollar Photo Club, and started accepting contributions from global photographers.
The stock site is integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications, making it a great choice for Creative Cloud users. You can buy a single image at less than $10 or subscribe to a plan with 10 images per month. You can also opt for larger subscriptions to meet your larger creative needs. Adobe Stock offers 350 and 750 images per month, with additional Adobe Stock images at $0.99 each.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Adobe Stock images:
- Adobe Stock has one of the largest libraries in the market. You will have more choices available to jumpstart or complete your creative projects.
- The website is accessible. Wherever part of the world you may be, you can access the stock site. It is available in most countries at 20 languages.
- The stock site offers simple pricing. You can purchase Adobe Stock images a la carte at $9.99 each, or subscribe to a plan that meets your creative needs starting at $29.99 per month.
- It is integrated with Creative Cloud desktop applications. You can design comp images and submit them for client approval before actually purchasing them, saving you more time and money from reworks.
- Adobe Stock is a standalone website. Are you using a different editing software? No problem. You can still download images from the stock site. Instead of searching inside the Adobe software, you just have to find the images in the standalone website.
Premium Adobe Stock images are also now available at the website. You can choose images from Editor’s Choice, Concept Collection, Featured Contributors and other select inspiring artists. Whatever you need, you will surely find it at the stock site’s vast library.